Penn’s Grant Realty Corporation is a commercial real estate brokerage and consulting firm in Southeastern Pennsylvania and New Jersey, with a major presence in Pennsylvania’s Bucks and Montgomery counties. Kurt Eisenschmid, CCIM, the Principal of Penn’s Grant Realty, has obtained commercial real estates’ highest level of credentials from the CCIM Institute the National Association of Realtors and has continued to maintain these credential since 1988. Using the CCIM Institute’s vast commercial real estate networking, education, and technology, we are able to stretch beyond our already major regional network to reach throughout the nation.
The quality professional services offered by Penn’s Grant Realty include commercial real estate sales and leasing, market analysis, financial and investment analysis, and project-specific and market consulting.
Kurt R. Eisenschmid, CCIM, began in Commercial, Industrial and Investment Real Estate in 1981, and became the founding principal in Penn’s Grant Realty Corporation in 1986.
Gary Funk has over 20 years of experience in the commercial-investment real estate business and specializes in industrial and office spaces, working extensively with relocating companies and advising on new industrial and office sites.
We Excel In:
- Advisory Services
- Property Marketing including new construction projects
- Property Market Analysis
- Structuring 1031 Tax-Deferred Exchange Transactions
- Consulting in the acquisition and leasing of commercial investment real estate
- Lease Negotiation
- Tenant & Buyer Representation
- Leasing Administration
- Geographic and Demographic Analysis
We Work With:
- Publicly traded corporations
- Privately held corporations
- Institutional Lenders
- Investors (public sector / private / individuals)